Book an in person meeting to view leather and linen samples
Available in *Blind (no color), black, silver, and gold
Baskerville, Coco Gothic, Dessau Pro, Eye Catching, and Garage Gothic
- This is only applicable to the leather album options.
- *Blind (no color) is the only debossing option available for Distressed Leathers.
The number of characters allowed based on font
- Garage Gothic: 24 characters
- Eye Catching: 26 characters
- Dessau Pro, Coco Gothic, and Baskerville: 19 characters
- Garage Gothic: 28 characters
- Eye Catching: 30 characters
- Dessau Pro, Coco Gothic, and Baskerville: 25 characters
Please reach out for your custom debossing request to see if we can bring it to life.
Available in black, silver, and gold
Fonts and sizes:
Alana Pro - Small - 22pt.
Alana Pro - Large - 29pt.
Garage Gothic - Small - 24pt.
Garage Gothic - Large - 32pt.
- Inside back cover stamping is available for all cover types.
- Front cover stamping is available only on leather album options.
- Up to three lines of text can be stamped on the cover (28 characters per line) in the lower center or lower right corner of the front cover or lower center of the inside back cover.
Select A Size
What is your turnaround time?
The standard delivery time is 4-6 weeks after images are delivered.
Where are your albums made?
They're hand-crafted right here in the US!
Are they made to last?
Absolutely, the paper used will give you 100-200 years of enjoyment and nostalgia.
Is it real leather though?
Yes! The leather lineup is made from genuine Italian full grain leather.
What is your return policy?
Since each album is unique I do not accept returns. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me before placing your order.
Do you offer duplicate albums?
Most definitely! Hook up your parents with a copy of your wedding album. A copy must be from the same spread design but can have a different cover, paper/page type, size, or other options that can be selected while adding to the cart.
What is your Warranty?
I warranty all my albums for life against any manufacturer defects. I will work with you to replace or repair an album if any issues should arise. Please notify me within 48 hours if your order arrives damaged. I am not responsible for any mishandling of the album.
What are the minimum and maximum amount of spreads I can purchase in a single album?
Minimum- 10 spreads.
Maximum- 40 spreads.
Serving humanity: regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, shape, size, sexual orientation and identity.
All humans welcome.
Louisville Wedding Photographer | Lexington Wedding Photographer | Kentucky Wedding Photographer | Jeffersonville Wedding Photographer | Southern Indiana Wedding Photographer